About Me

London, United Kingdom
Guy, early 40s, living in London but travelling to Budapest for Invisalign treatment

Wednesday 15 August 2007

My "before" photos

I have been meaning for some time to post the photos my ortho took of my teeth before treatment back in Jan 2006 and I have finally got around to it! I will admit I find these photos pretty scary to look at now because my teeth look so much more regular now.

Quick aside: Finally Google acknowledges my existence. This blog is the number one hit when you search for "Budapest Invisalign blog", number two when you search for "Budapest Invisalign" and somewhere on page two for "Invisalign blog". Woohoo!

Anywhere enjoy the horror show :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: