About Me

London, United Kingdom
Guy, early 40s, living in London but travelling to Budapest for Invisalign treatment

Thursday 7 June 2007

Slow Progress

Two weeks into the new regime. The new attachments no longer irritate the inside of my mouth and I can get the elastics on in just a few minutes. I cannot see whether the premolars have moved as planned - but I can certainly feel strong pressure on them. I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and start wearing the upper aligners during office hours, even if they give me a slight - but noticeable - lisp. A small panic when I realise Dr H has not given me enough elastics to last until our next appointment in July. He says he will post some from Budapest. I am on holiday next week with a friend who knows I wear the aligners, so I expect to be highly compliant.

A big welcome to the blog's first visitor since I started tracking. On the 4th June, a Comcast cable customer running Firefox visited my blog for 101 seconds. It makes it all worthwhile somehow.

No comments: